Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas

I saw an ad the other day that read: Nothing says "I think you're brilliant" more than a book.

I couldn't agree more:

An Extravagant Hunger: The Passionate Years of M.F.K. Fisher. My first book, soon to be released in paperback. Get the hardcover while it's available -- I can't imagine that there will be anything prettier.


Love in a Dish and Other Pieces by M.F.K. Fisher. Published in the UK by Penguin's Great Food series, this book is a perfect hostess gift. You can also buy the full Great Food collection for the devout food historians on your list.


Love in a Dish and Other Culinary Delights by M.F.K. Fisher. The American version of the Great Food book. Post winter supper, you'll look great curled up on the couch with this and a glass of cognac.



The Food and Wine Magazine 2012 Wine Guide. I helped wrangle the world's top 500 wine producers that were selected to be featured in this handy guide. This makes a great gift -- perhaps packaged with some of the featured bottles?

No comments:

Post a Comment