Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Extravagant Events in the Pacific NW


I'm packing my bags again -- this time for a trip to Oregon and Washington. If you're a Pacific North-Westerner, I'd love you to join me at one of the following events:

April 27th: Linfield College, McMinnville, Oregon: 7:30PM, in the library.

April 28th: R. Stuart & Co. Wine Bar, McMinnville Oregon: 4-6PM. Come enjoy M.F.K. Fisher inspired wines and cheeses... I'll read and sign books too.

April 30th: I'm speaking at the Terroir Writing Festival in Yamhill County, Oregon.

May 2nd: Powell's Books (Cedar Hills Location): 7PM

May 5th: Third Place Books, Seattle Washington: 7PM
 
In other news, An Extravagant Hunger just got a beautiful review on the New York Cork Report. And did you know I have a personal blog too? I took a break from Poetic Appetite to promote the book. But yesterday, after two hours spent writing in a sunny cafe, I was inspired to post again. I hope you'll join me there too, for a different view of me and my many hungers.

No comments:

Post a Comment